Thursday, January 5, 2012

"I Wrote This For You" review

So, the book is finally out ! For those who didn't notice it before, I've been visiting one blog and this blog only for almost everyday in my life three years.  Nothing special, just two AWESOME people , Iain Thomas and Jon Ellis, decided to make a blog and it changes people's life . And now they launched a book called I Wrote This For You .

This book contains beautiful photograph and words combine into something that will affect your heart, in many ways. The author give words to the feelings you feel inside, even feelings that you didn't know it was there before. Those words say something that you can't say, and something you need to hear, or something you want to hear from someone. 

"I Wrote This For You" for me, personally, is the voice I need to hear in my head. It teaches me how to love, to give, to find the joy in my pain, to accept the world as it is right now, to understand what I meant to those around me, to be ok with things when they're not, and the most important is it teaches me that I'm not the only one who feel this way.

This book, I can tell you, is a little story about your life. this is written for you .


No comments:

Post a Comment