Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Message for Cinderelly

Dear Cinderella/y,

Why did you worry so much? Did you have a plastic surgery? I noticed that you didn't even dye your hair. I don't understand why the prince tried to find you using your shoe. What if your feet grow really fast? Or if it's not, what if he met other girl with the same size as you? What is your shoe size? 4 ? 4.5 ? yeah I know it's really small but it's not just you.

I'm not that kind of girl who will cut my toe just to get the prince. It's because I believe that..

If he really loves you, he'll buy you new shoes.


He'll find you no matter what, even if you didn't drop your shoes! But because you dropped your shoes, he'll find you, and take you to the shoes store. Or maybe he can just call someone to the palace to make you a new shoes, I don't really understand how things works in the palace.

I guess that's all. I have to write another letter to some princes out there telling them not to marry a woman just because of her shoes.

With all best wishes for a very successful time

Yours Sincerely

Nisa_CH

The Queen of Someone's Heart Her Own Heart

PS: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo for all of us

No comments:

Post a Comment